Dr. Hsi-Yung (Steve) Feng
Hsi-Yung (Steve) Feng is a Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of British Columbia. He is known internationally for his research contributions in computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM) and 3D laser scanning. To date, his research group has developed many advanced geometric computing algorithms to address technical challenges in CAD modeling, multi-axis machining, and scanned point cloud processing. Notable achievements include a highly flexible geometric modeling scheme for intuitive CAD modeling, a voxel-based workpiece model update method for fast machining simulation, a tensor field based tool path generation method for efficient sculptured surface machining, and scanned data processing algorithms for automatic point cloud simplification and outlier removal. He is a Fellow of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference