12th International Conference on Mechanics and Industrial Engineering (ICMIE 2023)
The previous event in this conference series, ICMIE’22, was held on July 31 – August 02, 2022 in Prague, Czech Republic. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the conference becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Best Paper Award Winners
- Joeun Choi, Sogang University, South Korea
for the paper entitled: “A Methodology to Predict a Fatigue Life of AISI H13 Steel Die for a High-Pressure Die Casting based on Thermal Stress Analysis”;
- Dr. Yung Ting, Chung Yuan Christian University, Taiwan
for the paper entitled: “A Study on Traveling-Wave Motor for Miniature Particles Delivery”;
MCM’22 Congress Proceedings
The Proceedings of the 8th World Congress on Mechanical, Chemical, and Material Engineering (MCM’22) are open access. You can find them in the link below.
Video: MCM Congress 2022
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit:
The Conference Program for the 10th International Conference on Mechanics and Industrial Engineering (ICMIE'22) is available in the link below.
Photos of the Conference
To view the photos taken during the ICMIE'22 Conference please visit:
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference